This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Bush gives press the finger

And just remember, he is doing that to us, as well. SOB.
http://homepage.mac.com/onegoodmove/movies/bushflips.mov
via Raw Story

3 Comments:

Blogger Missouri Mule said...

Everytime I think I couldn't hate this motherfucker any more than I already do, I reach a new level. Just the sound of his voice makes my skin crawl and that chimp face and those blinking eyes! Grrrr.... what a worthless prick!

12:19 PM  
Blogger via said...

I know. I am reaching the boiling point, but don't know what to do. Guess I need to take to the street with a sign or something. How can the Dems in congress take this shit? Who is going to show some real leadership? Do you think JFK would have pussyfooted around with what is going down now?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Missouri Mule said...

Who knows. I'd like to think so.
I'm sure he'd be shocked at the profoundly unspiritural deeds wrought in our names....and the discrimination and intolerance.....and on and on and on

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home