This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Bushshit Bingo

There should EASILY be 25 terms or phrases we could use! Let's see,,,,,and feel free to add more:

1. WMD
2. War on Terror
3. Staying the Course
4. Bring them to Justice
5. Freedom is on the March
6. It's Hard Work
7. Liberty
8. Evil
9. Nukular
10. Ongoing Investigation

3 Comments:

Blogger Missouri Mule said...

"Our priorties is our faith."

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking aobut new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

"First let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarliy killers. Just becasue you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're willing to kill."

"Security is the essential roadblock to achieving the road map to peace."

"Free societies are hopeful societies. ANd free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat."

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many ob-gyns aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."

Via, I know these Bushisms weren't where you were going with this, but I couldn't help my-own-self! Forgive me, for I have sinned!

9:52 AM  
Blogger via said...

BUSHSHIT! You Win!

Your-own-self is forgiven! I love these!

via

9:58 AM  
Blogger SheaNC said...

extra points if he accompanies each statement with leering, "I hate you all" smirk.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home