This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Friday, July 22, 2005

London Police press conference on CNN

9:45 a.m. Excellent photos from surveillance cameras. Quick, calm, efficient statement by investigators. Good questions posed to public asking for information. I know there are important issues of privacy, but those cameras are providing critical information....do we have this type of resource being employed in our mass transit systems?

Of course, GWB is going to make a statement.....let me guess...ideology of hate, war on terrorism, fighting them WHERE so we don't have to fight them here?

2 Comments:

Blogger Perdita said...

Totally off topic I know but...
I laughed and laughed
"was attended by only the Tulsa Brethren and Cistern"
was that an intentional tongue in cheek thing.

Your religion sounds great
I'll be there at 5
your sisteren...or water storage vessel,
p

10:16 AM  
Blogger via said...

Hi Perdita!

Yes, it was tongue in cheek! I am glad you enjoyed it.

See you at 5:00!

via

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home