This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My Truth, Your Heresy -I think I found this at BuzzFlash...

"The more compelling our journalism, the angrier the radical right of the Republican Party became. That’s because the one thing they loathe more than liberals is the truth. And the quickest way to be damned by them as liberal is to tell the truth."

Bill Moyers, from an excellent article at: http://sundaygazettemail.com/section/Perspective/2005070229?pt=0

Bumper sticker can be found at my webstore: http://CafePress.com/LiberalProgDem

1 Comments:

Blogger SheaNC said...

Another great article there. I think Air America should pick up Moyers if he's done with PBS!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home