This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

U.S. joins Asians in climate battle



More Bushshit. Of couse he prefers voluntary actions.

'The Kyoto pact, which the United States has rejected, requires that industrial countries reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. The Bush administration prefers to addresses climate change through voluntary actions and by emphasizing the need to develop technologies that cut emissions and capture carbon. '

via Tulsa World:
http://www.tulsaworld.com/NewsStory.asp?ID=050728_Ne_A5_USjoi33801

1 Comments:

Blogger Missouri Mule said...

Excellent! I'm saving my egg money and then I'm gonna go on a spending spree at your Cafepress.
Then I'll cover every inch of my truck and horse trialer. That'll get the slap-jawed bigots here in the Don't Show Me State something to talk about besides the weather and da missing white girls.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home