This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Via and Molly


This isn't a very good shot of her, but most of my digital photos are on Johnny's computer and I was too impatient to boot it up. It also looks as though I have only one eye!! Ick.

As I recall, this was taken just before a 20 meter circle at the canter became a 20 mile per hour circle at the canter!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fixer said...

Beautiful animal, and you're very easy on the eyes yourself.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Missouri Mule said...

Wow, she's a nice mare, Via. And you're a nice looking filly too!
A blonde, eh? I knew there was something special about you the minute I read your comment! :)
20 meter circles at 30 miles per hour will have that blonde hair sticking straight out. I know, from personal experience. Kinda fun though! I'm so thrilled to finally find another horse nut! Remember when we were Millionaires? You know, before the horses?

I'm trying to respond to your post at Blondesense, but the damn thing is eating my comments again. I'll keep trying and yes, please link to us. I'd be honored.

Happy Trails

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home