This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Where were Kerry and Biden?

The Senate Foreign Relations Committee unanimously approved Hughes' nomination Tuesday to be Undersecretary of State for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs. She is expected to be confirmed by the full Senate in August.

My God. The Democrats on this committee ought to be ashamed. Why are we accepting this kind of cowardice from our elected representatives?

6 Comments:

Blogger Missouri Mule said...

Because half of them weren't elected in the first place?
Via, I'm not sure America will ever have any respect in the world again, ever! What a bunch of wennies and and azz kissers.

12:08 PM  
Blogger via said...

I know. I just fired off a letter to Biden about the Karen Hughes travesty. I told him we were ASHAMED of the Democrats on that committee. Not that he gives a sod what I say.....

12:25 PM  
Blogger Missouri Mule said...

I hear ya. I must send off 6 letters a day and sign 15 petitions knowing full well they will fall on deaf ears, but hey, what's a cowgirl to do? It beats just bitching and whining.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Missouri Mule said...

Oh, and I make a point of offending as many Republicans as possible. But the fun part. :)

2:01 PM  
Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

You shouldn't expect to much support from Biden. He's just a fascist repuke in a democrats clothing.

10:43 PM  
Blogger SheaNC said...

I can't believe they didn't protest the nomination; she's bound to be confirmed. I don't know where the democrats went; but they're sure not helping any!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home