This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Where's (the) Dick?


He has been keeping a low profile, of late. Wonder if stress over the 'memo' is what put him in the Orthopaedic Wing a couple of weeks ago? Seems like he has had his share of trouble with memos lately....what with Plamegate and the Downing Street Memo..........poor little Dick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Missouri Mule said...

Via, I didn't know what a blog was until about two years. I know, I know.
But I just knew someone like you had to be out there in cyberspace, somewhere. Cowgirl, you're bookmarked!

Yup, I put dressage moves on everything with hair on it. The breed is of no importance. I've got serveral foundation breed Quarter Horses and they all are better movers for it. What's your baby's name? Dose he or she live at home? Pray tell? Or not.

Happy Trails!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home