This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bush Sux


http://www.blutone.com/BLU(www.blutone.com)--Bush-Sux.mp3
"From The Horse's Mouth"

From the Horse's Ass, I'd say.

via AfterDowningStreet.org

5 Comments:

Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

Well, he's right about one thing...The game IS over!

I can't believe that people have listened to his bullshit and lies for five years and still trust him.

6:45 PM  
Blogger via said...

But can we impeach him? That's what I want.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Missouri Mule said...

grandpa eddie, go ahead and get the rope!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Missouri Mule said...

grandpa eddie, go ahead and get the rope!

8:36 AM  
Blogger blutoneprez said...

I hope all are enjoying the "Bush Sux" track. I really enjoyed working on it. Things came together so smoothly in production it was almost as if there was divine intervention. Can you believe he's got his Daddy on CNN today trying to defend him? Give me a break!

Enjoy the music. Spread the Word!

Michelle
BluTone Records
www.blutone.com
michelle@blutone.com

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home