This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Do you want to go another round with these people? If not-now is the time to say so.

When he is asked what he would say to Mr. Bush if he had a few moments with him, he too took some time to think about it, then says, “It is obvious that middle America is starting to turn against this war and to turn against you…for good reason. The only thing I could see that would arrest this inevitable fall that you deserve, is another 9/11 or another war with say, Iran. There are some very credible indications in the media that we are already in pre-war with Iran. What I’m trying to do is find a stand Americans can take against you, but I think people are willing to say ‘don’t you dare do this to us again.’ My message to the American people is this-do you want to go another round with these people? If not-now is the time to say so.”

Dahr Jamail speaking with Harvey Tharp, who served in Kirkuk, from Dallas, where they are taking part in the Veterans for Peace National Convention.

1 Comments:

Blogger Harv said...

Hello and thanks for writing about me. I'm Harv Tharp and I'm working on my own blog about my experiences in Iraq, coming home, fighting back against the war, and dealing with PTSD. People think it's pretty cool, but could use more organization, however hopefully that just reflects my mental state right now (and that's the whole idea behind the blog, it's for people interested in my path who want to check up on me).

Anyway it's at: www.whatthebleephappenedtoharv.blogspot.com

I try to update it every day or so by the way...

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home