This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

An intense evening at "The Sandstorm"

posted by Joe in DC on AMERICAblog

'Just got back from the premiere of "The Sandstorm: Stories from the Front." It's a play by an Iraq vet, Sean Huze, which tells the story of the war through the voices of soldiers.

One other thing it did to me. I really didn't think I could detest George Bush anymore than I already did. But after today, with him invoking 9/11 again, biking on the "Tour de Crawford" but ignoring Camp Casey, then seeing a raw play about the war, I despise the guy even more.'

This sounds like it should be filmed and distributed widely....

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

Wow! I hope they do a national tour with it.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home