This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Let's send a terrible signal to the GOP

George Bush fully well realizes that continued American presence in Iraq will only continue to fuel the suicide bombings in that country as well as in the United States and Britain.

He talks about pulling out sending a "terrible signal". The horrible truth is, we went to war so that George Bush could win re-election and cement the GOP control of all 3 branches of government. The only "terrible signal" that withdrawing our troops would send would be to the Republicans who are up for re-election in 2006 and for the GOP presidential ticket in 2008. The signal would translate as, "The shit has hit the fan. The fat, dumb and happy citizens of this country are waking up to the fact that they have been screwed royally, and it looks like they aren't going to take it anymore."

Well, we HAVE been screwed, by the Republicans and by our Democratic representives who have let it happen. I have news for George Bush and his administration of Neocons: I for one am not happy about it, and am doing everything I can to expose you liars for what you are. And it is not enough just to expose them. THEY MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!! I will settle for nothing less than impeachment.

4 Comments:

Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

I'm right there with ya.

Impeach the whole lousey bunch of lying bastards, throw 'em in a federal prison and throw away the fuckin' keys. There THEY can be somebody's bitches.

Didn't they used to hang people for treason? I'd be willing to pay to watch those assholes swing from a beam.

9:14 PM  
Blogger SheaNC said...

Grandpa Eddie's right. I agree with you wholeheartedly, Via. As long as I live I will oppose those bastards, and I will never forget their evil.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Gordon said...

A public twelve-rope hanging would be a good substitute for prison. Repeat as necessary.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

"A public twelve-rope hanging would be a good substitute for prison. Repeat as necessary."

Gordon, I've got a feeling that repeated dozens would take quit awhile. What the hell, I've waited this long, I'm sure I can stick around long enough to watch all of 'em swing.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home