This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Living Will

An email from my son.
New Living Will Form

> I, ____________________, being of sound mind and body,

> do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.

> Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of

> peckerwood politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology

> if their lives depended on it.


> If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to sit up and ask for:

(please initial all that apply)

> _________a martini,

> _________a margarita,

> _________a beer,

> __________a steak,

> _________ the remote control,

> __________ a bowl of ice cream,

> _________ a Kalua on the rocks,

> ________ sex,


> it should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a

> determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and

> attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a

> day.


> Under no circumstances shall the members of the

> Legislature enact a special law to keep me on life-support machinery. It is

> my wish that these boneheads mind their own damn business, and pay attention

> instead to the future of the millions of Americans who aren't in a permanent

> coma.

> Signature:____________________

> Date: ____________________

> Witness: ____________________

>

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

OMG Via... this is perfect... my hubby just wanted to add onto that list from a man's perspective: If I, (state your name)cannot pinch my wife's butt and/or ask for oral sex, please, I am begging you... pull the plug... because you know for certain then that I am in a persistant vegatative state... Trust me--- he's not kidding.

12:11 AM  
Blogger via said...

Tina, my son probably wanted to add that, too, but was embarrassed because he was sending it to his MOM! Hahahaha!

Good men, both!!!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home