This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Loved this profile

Blogger User Profile Question: Foxes are clever and tigers are cunning. So, what's your cat's safety school?

Answer by the Independent Liberal: Like President Bush, my cat believes in a "get them before they get us" philosophy. I love her to death but would never support her as a Congresscat.

I'm adding you to my links, Mr. OKLiberal! And your cat, too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unadulterated Underdog said...

WOW! I appreciate the publicity ad the visit! I try to run a thoughtful site. I am definitely not the best blogger around and I am not the best political thinker either. I'm really interested in travel and travel writing and hope to make that a career somehow. But still, writing of any sort of practice so I enjoy it. Politics is a hobby about which I feel very passionate. I never cared about it much until people like Bush Jr came along and started dismantling things. Anyhow, I appreciate the visit and will drop by your site too from time to time. CHEER and HOWDY my fellow Okies!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home