This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Monday, August 15, 2005

An Unlikely Conversation With The Cowards in Congress

via Uruknet

A blistering list of sins of omission-

George W. Bush came to the Presidency and immediately appointed a cadre of convicted felons and their associates from the Iran Contra era to many extremely important government positions. AND YOU NEVER SAID A WORD.

Members of the Project for a New American Century, proponents of preemptive wars against Iraq and Afghanistan were immediately given more than a dozen strategic positions in the new Bush government. AND YOU NEVER SAID A WORD........

2 Comments:

Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

Yes, via, sins of omission and comission.

And they've got the balls to say they're the party of the people. They're either a bunch of repubs pretending to be democrats, or a bunch of wimpy bastards and bitches that are afraid to stand-up to what they should know is wrong.

I know it's not just the dems you're talking, but I blame them more just because of who they are.

PS How do ya like the info you can get from Ukurnet? Pretty good, huh?

7:26 PM  
Blogger via said...

Yes, I hadn't spent much time on the site, but I do like what I've seen.

I just received a letter from my Congressman declining my request to support the Resolution of Inquiry. All the arguments he gave were so LAME! I have responded, probably more aggressively than I should have....but it makes me so ANGRY!!!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home