This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Yesterday we saw the spectacle that is Republican abuse of power in all its glory


Yes, Nancy, we have been seeing variations of that for the past 5 years. I am SICK of it. But I am also SICK of repeated requests to 'send an email' or 'send money'. What also makes me SICK if reading that our Democratic leadership is too damn cowardly to mount an ethics investigation against the SICK excesses of Tom DeLay ......

"Ethics groups' ire about Republicans becomes frustration with Democrats"
from Raw Story
http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Ethics_groups_turn_
ire_from_Republicans_to_frustration_with_Dem_0802.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Hi Via
You kindly left a comment on my blog and I love your's, too. Especially the amazing bumper stickers. This afternoon my hubby and baby and I were off to get groceries and we were discussing the huge amount of Ohio soldiers killed in the past 2 days and I said that any parent or spouse of a dead soldier should have this bumper sticker: My Loved One Paid with Their Blood in Iraq for Bush's Lies OR If You Voted for Bush You'll be Enlisting When Exactly?

And you are dead-on correct about spineless and ball-less wonder Democrats. That is exactly why my hubby and I sent Paul Hackett some money. Dems please repeat Paul's words: I said it. I meant it. I stand by it. Hallelujah!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home