This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Monday, September 05, 2005

My right hand is numb, but I haven't gone blind...

...yet.


I have just spent a secluded 3 days with the most powerful vibrator known to womankind.

Orbital sander. Good lord, think of the possibilities!

Soon I am going to be slathering the polyurethane..............

Seriously, I can hardly type!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

Just don't go breathin' those fumes too deep. You'll cop one hell-of-a buzz and then you'll be typing some real goofy shit.

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home