This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wish we had Clinton back

Georgie's father is making excuses for him, while Bill Clinton is frankly assessing the situation. Clinton is a leader. I wish he was at the helm of this ship.

2 Comments:

Blogger Speedreader said...

Great Blog, I added it to my list and will check in often!

Best Wishes,
Ken
Fastest Reader in the World

3:37 PM  
Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

If Bill was Prez right now we wouldn't be in half the mess we're in.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home