This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

How in the SHIT did we elect this guy TWICE

From Raw Story

Foreign Minister Shaath declares: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

4 Comments:

Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

Stolen elections.
That is the only way a person as insane as Bush could have been elected.

4:07 PM  
Blogger SheaNC said...

Granspa Eddie's right, unfortunately. And, we may never see another election in our lifetime that is not corrupt in the same manner.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

Sheanc,
Sad to say, I think you're right.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Maria M. said...

Haven't we all learned by now that the elections are fixed and we just go to the poles to waste our money on gas and allow the powers to be the numbers to run?!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home