This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So relaxing

A cross between a lava lamp and a virtual voodoo doll. For more fun, sling him around a little bit with your cursor..........georgie

Thanks, Mom!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

It is like a lava lamp... I was just disappointed that he remained breathing while slumped over on the last orb... sigh... and speaking of voodoo dolls, since last yr before the election, whenever I see Bush on TV, I will look at his face and consciously wish bad his way.... ya know, to let go of hatred and to send my disgust of him out of my body and towards his clueless evil ass. Well, my mom and I were recently discussing how karma is a bitch and appears to have caught up w/Bush, and she confessed to wishing bad Bush's way everytime she saw him on TV, and I said "Hey, me too!".
Just imagine how many other people out there do the same thing to him? All of that welled up hatred and disgust has to hit the target eventually, eh?

3:35 PM  
Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

Hey, that's fun.

I can make it look like he's hangin' from the neck. To bad his tounge dosen't hang out of his mouth, it'd look alot more realistic.

I'll have to bookmark that site so I can go back and hang the evil bastard whenever he pisses me off....that should be at least one trip there per day, on the mild days.

7:41 PM  
Blogger via said...

Tina and Eddie,

Evil children, both of you.......
just like me!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home