This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sorry I didn't leave a note..........


We were out of town seeing family, and I am afraid that since we have been back I have been selfishly enjoying spending time with my brother, who is here in Tulsa for a visit. He has introduced me to the joy of recumbent bikes, and we have been touring the great bike paths along the Arkansas River as well as in the beautiful old neighborhoods here in Midtown. I am not nearly in as good shape as he is, but I am trying to get away from my auto-dependence and use my bike (Delta Trike, actually) for trips to the post office and farmers' market. If you have never tried a recumbent trike, you don't know what you are missing! No stiff neck and sore rear! Even the hills aren't a problem. In low gear you just pedal along enjoying the bike's-eye-view, and when you get tired you simply stop pedaling and have a drink of water without even having to put your feet on the ground.

There are so many great blogs out there.......I think I am enjoying reading your posts more than writing my own, so I may continue my vacation for a bit. I hope you will check back with me from time to time, and I'd love to get emails, and I will visit your blogs and leave comments. Thank you for coming to Church, and making me feel so welcome in the blogosphere! See you again soon,

Via

4 Comments:

Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

WELCOME BACK, KOTTER!

I was so busy workin' on that anonymous block thing before that I forgot to leave a comment.
COOL bike! Looks real easy and fun to ride. Wish I had one. But then if I did, I'd have to find time to ride it.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Fixer said...

Glad to see you're still with us, darlin'.

4:45 PM  
Blogger SheaNC said...

Yeah, welcome back to the asylum 8^)

This blog is still too good to ignore even when you're away...

7:00 PM  
Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

Told ya the rest of the guys missed ya, too.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home