This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

That is what I hate about these bastards

from Seattlepi

"Two senior Republican officials close to the White House, speaking on condition of anonymity to avoid retribution, said administration officials are worried that Cheney's role in the case has created a public relations problem by bringing the CIA leak a step closer to the Oval Office."

Instead of worrying about having killed 2,000 honorable young men and women who trusted them to use military force as a last resort, they worry about a public relations problem. Damn them to hell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

They have no concern for the lives of those who have died, nor those who are still there trying to stay alive.

But then, what can we expect from low-life pond scum?

Via, I'd carry on farther but I just posted on the 2000 and I'm still really pissed off and my keyboard is taking a beating right now.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home