This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Absolutely astounding video


an unauthorized biography of Dick Cheney by the CBC posted on Daily Dissent

Here is the link to the 40 minute program, the Fifth Estate

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Via, I watched this when it was broadcast on the CBC last year around election time (we have DirectTV and I watch Peter Mansbridge and the CBC regularly). I was stunned and sickened that Canada felt this info was so important that they broadcast it, but that so much of America could have cared less. Cheney is pure unadulterated evil. Whenever I have the misfortune of seeing him on TV, I half expect him to peel back his face and reveal his true big red Satan face that lurks just below the surface. Imagine how crazy Pat Robertson would defend that if The Big Dick were to hiss his forked tongue at us-- for all of us to finally see?

8:59 PM  
Blogger via said...

I'm pretty certain that Pat has that red face and forked tongue, too, Tina. Maybe it really is time to chuck it and move back north. Rational people, good health care and education....Canada is looking better all the time.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home