Friday, April 06, 2007
- Name: via
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
White smoke billowed from the house yesterday at dusk, joyfully announced Sister Tigris Torti and Brother Jeff Tabby, signaling the election of John Roland I. as Bishop of the Church of the Front Porch (or was that dinner burning?) The special evening session, held when Brother Johnny finally got home from work, was attended by only the Tulsa Brethren and Cistern. Your absence has been duly noted. A special toast was given at the Chapel of the Back Porch while the sprinklers were being set up. The Airedales romped. Poop was scooped. Goodness and Mercy abounded. The traditional post-election hymn was sung: Praise the Lager and Pass the Peanuts! Your devoted Sister in Jesus Christ this mosquito bite itches! Via
- 'Bout Time
- Cheney, Rove, Bolton and Hadley all involved in Wi...
- Civil liberties don't appear to mean much to Repub...
- Homo Simpleton
- Maybe this is what it will take to get us out of t...
- Sleep well. Trust him.
- This is how I want this guy remembered
- Taking one for the president
- The liar finally tells the truth
- Hahahaha. Not funny.